Comprehensive Guide for Health Insurance Plans
|Health Insurance Plans|
Health Insurance is the key to check the rising medical cost and expenses incurred. As Health complications and medical crisis spares nobody. The worst is it can hit anybody without a prior warning. The best way to prepare for health backup is to get associated with an all-inclusive and trustworthy health insurance plan. The health insurance ensures a complete aid in case of sudden strike of disease or getting hospitalized.
Health crisis often leads to emotional trauma and financial setbacks. The emotional crisis caused due to medical condition is vulnerable; but the financial losses can be protected by opting for health insurance in advance. The medical health policy is offered by all top insurance brands. However, experts opine to opt for a health insurance that is all-inclusive and reasonable.
Four Major Types of Health Insurance Policies:
1. Individual Health Plan
2. Family Floater Plan
3. Senior Citizen Health Cover
4. Insure Against Serious Illness
Some Features of Best Health Insurance Plans:
1. Opt for a medical policy that provides cashless treatment at more than 4000 hospitals across the world
2. Offers annual health screening and full body check-ups
3. A policy that gives lifetime renewability and guard against medical expenses
4. Always opt for health policies that are hassle free and comprises of minimum paper works
5. The best is to opt for health insurance cover that can be avail anywhere in the world
6. The best medical policy is one that is admired for speedy medical claim settlements
Tips for Choosing a Health Insurance that Suits your Medical Requirements:
1. Look for health insurance plans that provide complete plan details
2. Prefer a brand that provide health insurance plans co-branding feature or comparison feature (alwayshelpfulin selecting the best health insurance)
3. Opt for health plans that mention all the exclusions
4. Look for the complete details about the claim process
5. Check the policy terms
Related: Points to Deductible Health Insurance Plan
Why Health Insurance is the need of the hour?
Health complications are common in today's world. We all are exposed to some form of health hazards from time to time in this lifetime. The medical treatment for health crisis is often expensive and lead to financial devastation. Generally in this circumstance a medical policy can be a boon for you. It safeguards your financial position against hefty medical cost. The health insurance plans provide cashless treatments for health complications.
Health Insurance plans purchased at young age are always less expensive and affordable. So, the time is suitable for you, if you are young. The premium of medical plans will go high with increase in age.
Health Insurance also gives you income tax benefit under ‘Income Tax Act – Section 80 D'.
Health Insurance provides you with the option of policy cancellation. The health insurance companies also provide free window period to check or review your health policy. If you are not satisfied during this window period you can cancel your health policy. The insurance companies also provide the feature of policy cancellation at any time during the policy period.
What are the general exclusions in health insurance plans?
The exclusion will cover first and foremost all medical expenses incurred during first 30 days, after the purchase of health insurance plans.
Medical costs incurred due to attempted suicide or any self-inflicted injury is always excluded from the health cover.
Medical costs incurred or hospitalization due to alcohol or drug use, misuse or abuse is excluded from your health insurance.
Medical treatments of silent killers like ‘AIDS and serious biological impairment like infertility are excluded.
This is a comprehensive guide to health insurance plans and all suggestions are welcome. The effort is to make people aware about the importance, need, and different aspects of a medical insurance policy.